A guided archaeological tour of the city of Orvieto where you discover the most interesting historical sites of Orvieto and the heritage of the Etruscan civilization.
Orvieto Etruscan Guided Tour
This archaeological tour starts from Piazza Cahen meeting point, then follow the expert local guide with a visit of the Etruscan temple of Belvedere and then along the beautiful Anello della Rupe path (we recommend comfortable clothing and sports shoes) with a visit of the Etruscan Necropolis of the Crocifisso del Tufo. From here you will move along the path under the tufa rock with views of the necropolis, passing through the old Porta Maggiore you will go back to the center of the city and visit the Etruscan wall and the Etruscan well of via della Cava.
- Orvieto guided tour available only by reservation, except Mondays
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Number of adult participants: minimum 2 – maximum 20
- We recommend comfortable / sport shoes
- Children under 6 years old are free
Price per person (for groups of more than 15 people we will send you a specific quotation)
|2 pers.||3 pers.||4 pers.||5 pers.||6 pers.||7-10 pers.||11-15 pers.|
|€ 110,00||€ 100,00||€ 95,00||€ 89,00||€ 82,00||€ 75,00||€ 69,00|
- Private expert guide english speaking
- Insurance coverage
- Tickets to the etruscan necropolis
- Tickets to the etruscan well
- Tickets to the archaeological museum
Also available in - disponibile anche in: Italiano