Useful information to know when visiting Orvieto and its monuments with your pets:
Monuments and Museums:
- Pets are not allowed in any of the museums or monuments of the city of Orvieto except for Orvieto Underground (here you bring your pet on a leash).
- Guide Dogs are allowed for people who need pet guidance. Please make sure to state the presence of your guide dog and confirm information with each monument ticket desk.
- Small-size dogs are allowed for free if held in arms by owners but they also by muzzled.
- Medium or large size dogs are admitted with regular purchased ticket only if on a leash and muzzled.
Accommodations, Restaurants & Bars:
- In Orvieto there are several pet-friendly accommodations. It is always recommended to confirm directly with the accommodation prior to making a reservation if they allow pets.
In the streets and in any area of Orvieto it is mandatory by law to collect and clean up after your pets. It is also mandatory to keep dogs on a leash. Add to your list